East Central Community College, Mamie Ethel Burton Library
East Central Community College (ECCC) located in Decatur, Mississippi, opened its doors to its first freshman class in September of 1928. The college occupied buildings that were part of the Newton County Agricultural High School. The upper high school grades were a part of the college until 1958 when they moved to the Decatur Attendance Center. The college's supporting district consists of five counties: Leake, Neshoba, Newton, Scott, and Winston counties. This online collection of ECCC Wo-He-Lo yearbooks encompasses the years of 1937 to 2012 with the exception of the 1943, 1944, and 1945 yearbooks which were not published due to World War II.